THE NEVER PLAYED SYMPHONIES


teestoymirando
Originally uploaded by srsombrero.

Reflecting from my death bed, i'€™m
Balancing lifes riches
Against the ditches, and the flat greys
Inbetween
All i can see are the never layed
That's the never played symphonies
I can'€™t see those who tried to love me,
Or those who felt they understood me
And i can'€™t see those who, very
Patiently put up with me
All i can see are the never layed
Of the never played symphonies
You were one, you were meant to be one,
And you jumped into my face
And laughed and kissed me on the cheek,
And then were gone, forever not quite
Black sky in the daytime, and i don'€™t
Much mind dying
When there is nothing left to care for
Anymore
Just the never layed
The never played symphonies
You were one you knew you were one, and
You slid right through my fingers
No not literally but metaphorically
And, now you're all i see
As the light fades

0 comentarios

Powered By Blogger

Umm...

Umm...